On-site Photo Policy:
Sun River Gardens maintains a strict policy against the use of its property (all interior spaces, exterior grounds, etc.) for unauthorized professional, amateur or commercial photography/videography purposes. All photo shoot requests must be made at least 24 hours in advance to the date of the requested shoot before they can be considered.
Photo Shoots for Professional or Amateur Photography:
Photo shoots must be arranged in advance, and will only be considered on a case-by-case basis. A $50 site fee will be charged for all Family sessions and Engagement/Wedding sessions. All other photography will need to be approved, and may or may not be charged a site fee. We ask that if you are posting to social media such as Instagram, Facebook or a photography blog that Sun River Gardens receives credit as the location. Please note, that if you have not received approval you will be asked to cease the photography session.
Videography: Will be considered on a case-by-case basis. A site fee would apply. Please inquire.
Approval Contact: Tanya Engh at email@example.com
All photo shoots/videography will be approved on a case by case basis. Projects may be denied due to space issues, time of year, etc.
We also ask that you respect our other guests/customers and not block any areas or walkways of the store.–Please see those guidelines below–
Sun River Gardens has the right, at its sole discretion, to withhold or withdraw consent to photograph and video (or to reproduce photographs or video) of Sun River Gardens.
- Photographer promises to defer all convenience to customers of Sun River Gardens.
- Photographer will not obstruct any thoroughfare, aisle way, etc. with model staging or equipment but instead will protect foot traffic areas for the benefit of Sun River Gardens customers and its employees.
- Sun River Gardens restrooms will not be used for a changing/dressing room area. The space is limited in the restrooms, and need to be made convenient for our customers and employees to use as needed.
- If a changing/dressing room is needed, the Bridal Room can be approved for this purpose upon request.
- Please check our store hours. They change seasonally. Acceptable photography times are 30 min. after Sun River Gardens opening time and can be taken until 30 min prior to Sun River Gardens close. Monday – Friday.
- Photo shoots are limited to 1 hour.
- No defacing of Sun River Gardens property including but not limited to, moving of retail goods such as benches and planters, plants, gift shop goods, etc. to aid in staging.
Keep in mind, these policies and guidelines are not meant to be restrictive, but simply to help avoid operational challenges, space conflicts and interruption for customers utilizing our property.
Further questions? Please email Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org